Expert Therapy Treatment
At Pleasant View Home in Inman, Kansas, you will find the caring and professional staff to get you back on your feet or just improve your quality of life. Therapy services can be provided at our Inman campus or in the comforts of your home in McPherson, Reno, Rice, and Harvey counties. We are also contracted to provide therapy services to veterans! We are equipped with only the best certified and licensed professionals and have a complete on-site rehab gym, relaxation whirlpools, wellness equipment, and top of the line exercise equipment and therapy treatments to provide the rehabilitation services you need.
Physical Therapy maximizes function and independence and helps prevent mobility loss by developing programs for healthier and more active lifestyles. Through careful evaluation and planning, individual programs are developed which include:
- Therapeutic exercise
- Falls prevention
- Functional mobility training
- Gait training and transfer training
- Modalities to address pain, edema, and range of motion needs
- Balance retraining
Occupational Therapy focuses on maximizing independence in functional daily living skills. Customized plans and objectives are developed to address not only self-care, but also vocational and leisure goals, including:
- Community integration home evaluation and management
- Activities of daily living retraining for independence and safety
- Splinting and orthotic management
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and training
- Seating recommendations and wheelchair positioning
Speech Therapy assists in relearning communication through speaking, reading, or writing. It also assists those who have difficulty swallowing or with memory problems. Individualized programs include:
- Communication skills
- Oral-motor strengthening
- Cognitive linguistic retraining
- Writing and reading
- Augmentative and alternative methods of communication
- Dysphagia evaluation and treatment for aspiration and diet education
In most cases, therapy services are covered by Medicare and insurance and our team can explore the payment options for you.
To learn more about our rehab services available on our Inman campus just minutes away from Hutchinson and McPherson, call us at 620-585-6411.